I graduated from the Computer Science Department at Stony Brook University in December 2013. There, I worked under Prof. Steven Skiena, at the Data Science Lab building pipelines to process massive amounts of text to be used as training data for Parts of Speech and Named Entity Recognition models. I also used these models to create fun applications like the one displayed here.
My primary research interest lies in Design and Analysis of Algorithms, but I dabble in everything from Machine Learning, Game Theory to Computer Graphics. In my free time I like to cook, pencil sketch and play video games.
I currently work as a full stack Software Engineer at ThoughtSpot Inc.
- Masters in Computer Science at Stony Brook University [Fall 2012 - Fall 2013].
- Bachelor of Engineering in Information Science at The National Institute of Engineering [2006 - 2010].
- Member of Technical Staff at ThoughtSpot Inc. [December 2015 - present].
- Software Engineer at Facebook Inc. [March 2014 - December 2015].
- Graduate Research Assistant at Data Science Lab at Stony Brook University [Spring 2013 - Fall 2013].
- MTS Intern Performance R & D at VMWare Inc. [Summer 2013].
- Senior Software Engineer at Samsung R & D [Feb 2012 - May 2012].
- Software Engineer at Samsung R & D [Dec 2010 - Feb 2012].
- Software Engineer at Philips Electronics India Ltd. [Jul 2010 - Dec 2010].
- Intern at Cisco Systems [Jan 2010 - Jun 2010].
Available on request